John Rockefeller (1839 - 1937) Dreamed to earn $100 000 and living up to 100 years, but earned $318 billion and lived up till 97.
Not all of dreams come true...
We would like to present for you the 17 rules, which were guided by John Rockefeller for reaching that heights.
1. Always try to make a turn of any kind of catastrophe into the new opportunity.
2. Who works all day, those don't have time for making money.
3. Who works all day, those don't have time for making money. - It's like a rocking chair - You do something, but you always stay at the same place.
4. Your Well-being depends on Your Own Decisions.
5. If Your Goal - is only becoming Rich, You will never Reach that.
6. A friendship, which is based on a business, is much more better than business, which is based on a friendship.
7. Do you know what does deliver the greatest pleasure? The observing of incoming dividends, from your inputed invests.
8. It's not enough just doing right things. The main thing is - to let the people know that you are doing exactly the right things.
9. I'd rather prefare to hire a person with enthusiasm, than hire that one, who knows everything
10. Good managing is always showing ordinary people how to do the perfect work by through working example of the excellent people.
11. Perseverance, whatever, whether right or wrong good or bad, helps to achieve everything.
12. No one ever guesses, what will happen in this life, but you always should remember and know that, You were born, for sure, for something More.
13. Don't be afraid of say "no" to the Good in benefit of the excellent.
14. You can report about your every earned million , except of the first one.
15. Earn the own Reputation, and It will start to earn for You.
16. Comunicative ability is a Product, which can be bought, just like coffee or sugar . And you will getting paid for that skill more, than for anything else in this world.
17. There is no any kind of such no other quality as so much important and needed for the Success - as a Perseverance. Everything, even a laws of nature can be overcomed by the Perseverance.